SBI Bank clerks examination latest pattern study material.
1) After completion of written test there will be any interview?
Yes, As per the notification, bank will conduct an interview which is subjected to change for the time consideration.
2) What is the minimum and maximum AGE for eligibility of SBI CLERK 2016?
The candidate must have the minimum age 20 years and max of 30 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than
02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive).
3) I have completed my final year exams. Am I eligible to attend the exam?
Yes, if the result is expected to be cleared earlier 30th June 2016, then you can apply. Otherwise you can't.
4) What is the application Fee?
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 600 /- for others categories
5) Is the SBI clerk exam online or offline?
Exam should be in online mode and here you will find the objective type of question Common Written Exam (Both Prelims and Mains).
6) What is the pay scale for SBI Clerk?
Selected Candidates for the post of SBI Clerks Starting Basic Salary 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 .
7) Which one is better IBPS CLERK or SBI CLERK?
All the banks the IBPS working under the government rules and regulations. Salary and other allowances are almost same for two banks. Promotion growth will be higher in SBI as compared to the other banks.
8)Please tell me the job role of SBI Junior Associates?