SBI Bank clerks examination latest pattern study material.
FAQ ABOUT IBPS CLERK:
1. What is the exam pattern of IBPS Clerk exam?
The number of changes happened in the IBPS clerk exam. Now, there will be two levels of examination for the candidates. The two levels include preliminary exam and main exam. Only the candidates passing the preliminary exam will be appearing for the main exam.
2. What are important Dates about IBPS Clerk-V?
On-line registration in- 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015
Payment of Application Fee- 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015
Download of call letters for online examination- 18.11.2015 onwards
Online Examination – Preliminary- 05.12.2015, 06.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015
Result of Online exam – Preliminary- December 2015
Online Examination Main- 02 & 03.01.2016
Declaration of Result Main -January 2016
3. What is the application Fee?
Ans. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015
Both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Fee paid through online mode.
4. What is the cut-off for allotment?
There is no fixed cutoff for IBPS Clerk exam. It depends on the performance of the candidates and number of vacancies each year. Your final score is calculated based on your performance in the written test and the interview.
5. How many vacancies will be there?
It is not fixed and will depend on the vacancies created at each participating bank in next one year. vacancy may vary according to the official decision
6. Is there any Age Relaxation?
Yes, there is age relaxation as follows –
7. What is the carrier success rate with bank jobs?
Its depends upon the candidate ability and knowledge. 30% of the government jobs coming from the banking sector. So many banks with higher salary packages are invite the candidates to start their carrier with banking sector.
8. After qualifying the IBPS clerk exam is it have any interview?
Candidates please noticed that no interview for clerk post in public sector banks here after. so you need to just qualify in the written exam to become a bank clerk.
9. What is the exam gap between the prelims and mains exam?
You have a minimum less than three months gap between prelims and mains examination. Those who are candidates qualified in the prelims they are allowed to be write mains examination. This is only eligibility creteria to attend the mains examination.
10. What is the information i get in my admit card?