SBI Bank clerks examination latest pattern study material.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLLICATION PROCEDURE:
Before filling the online application candidate must check qualification and other rules and the eligible criteria for the students taking part in the GMAT Exam process.
Age Limit: There is no specified age limit for taking GMAT exam, so you can take this test even after years of your work experience.
Score Limit: Once candidate qualified in the exam it have 5 years of validity. Candidate can join MBA program anytime within this time limit.
Aspirants may register for the GMAT exam at mba.com or facility to register the name at any registered test centers to schedule an exam. Not possible to attend test more that once within 31 days, even scores are cancelled.
1. The application exam fee is $250 and candidate should complete the registration by online, mail and fax formats.
2. After entering to a official website you find the registration page and enter the name, last name, email id and password. Please do not share your password with anyone. There is a option to choose your country and residence.
3. After agree the terms and conditions your unique account has created
4. Continue to the registration process need to enter your Personal Information regarding your Address and your phone number. And choice to choose exam center and date by your wish.
5. Finally it shows a preview about your all the details if your fields are all correct you have to submit and pay the exam fee through online mode.
Official website for GMAT: www.mba.com/india