Ibps Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ ABOUT IBPS PO:
1) Please tell me about group of banks participating in the recruitment process?
These are all banks coming under the IBPS PO recruitment.
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Any other bank or financial institution
2)what is the application fee for the exam?
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 600 /- for all others
3)Please tell me all the details of age relaxation?
The minimum age 20 and maximum 30 years. Age relaxation details find below.
- SC – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-serviceman – 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
4)What are the test languages offers?
The test should be offers in two languages one is English and another one is Hindi. Candidates have a possibility to change language every question.
5)What are the things need to carry for exam hall?
Every candidate must taken the printed admit card and valid photo identity card , pencils and pens. With out a valid id card they did not allow the candidate into examination hall. Late candidate are also not allowed.
6)What are the salary comparisons between the IBPS PO and SBI PO
37,360 -38,700 per month. (Including HRA)
45,000 per month (HRA depends on place of posting, so salary may vary).
7)Please tell me various functions of reserve bank of India? Is this topic is important in preparation?
Yes, it is an important topic.
- Government’s banker and performs banking functions for the central and the state governments.
- Maintain liquidity in the economy
- Regulator of country's financial system
- Regulates and facilitates foreign trade advisor to the Government of India
- Issue currency note
8)What are the books I need to prepare for IBPS PO 2016?
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non- Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition- RS Agarwal
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non- Verbal 2nd Edition- Indu Sijwali
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS- CWE Bank PO (English) 3rd Edition- Disha Publications
Quntitative aptitude by RS Aggarwal
The Complete Success Package- Bank PO Recruitment Examination (English) 7- Arihant publications
9) Please tell me about group discussion and interview?
Those who candidates qualified in both objective test and descriptive test list will be arranged in descending order in each category for an interview process .According to the list bank called for a group discussion and interview. The qualifying marks in group discussion and interview decided by the bank. Finally selected candidates list placed in the bank site and published in the employment news.
10) Please help me to find the test centers in Andhra Pradesh?
Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada